KnifeCenter.com, the largest catalog of cutlery on the web!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Happy Thanksgiving Message to You!

Hello Subscribers, Readers and Friends,

I am taking this time to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Enjoyable Thanksgiving Day!


Watch and Enjoy!


May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving!







All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.




Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments:

  1. In this article I found very different things which are Very characteristic. I have never seen before.Thank you very much for sharing. you are very creative.
    Regard

    luxury Boston Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this source. It was interesting and at the moment you watch it, you surely won’t forget it Very informative blog. I think many could benefit from reading your blog therefore I am subscribing to it and telling all my friends.

    ReplyDelete